Serves 4Hands-On Time: 15mTotal Time: 25m
- 1 pound baby red potatoes (about 12)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shell-on shrimp
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- Place the potatoes in a medium pot and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and add 2 teaspoons salt. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain, run under cold water to cool, and cut into quarters.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the potatoes, celery, and chives and toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat grill to medium-high. In a bowl, toss the asparagus with 1 tablespoon of the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a second bowl, toss the shrimp with the seafood seasoning and the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Grill the asparagus, turning occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Grill the shrimp until opaque throughout, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Serve the shrimp and asparagus with the potato salad.
here is the making of a perfect summer meal!
puttin' it together!
oh, hello- you're delicious!!